Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com


NewHampshire.com

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire
NewHampshire.com
The Manchester Fire Department was alerted to 1061 Elm St. at 9:22 p.m. Wednesday after residents called emergency dispatch to say their apartment was on fire. Gamache said the couple in Apartment 210 were in bed when they smelled smoke.

and more »

Click here to read the complete article

Find more news like – Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com at 911 Dispatcher Programs EDU.

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s