Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com


WMUR Manchester

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire
NewHampshire.com
With a terrified couple holed up in their bedroom, firefighters felt their way through a smoke-engulfed living room to find and rescue them from their second-floor apartment in downtown Manchester on.
2 rescued from Elm Street apartment fire, damage to Cesarios Pizza, Element LoungeManchester Ink Link (press release) (registration) (blog)

all 9 news articles »

Click here to read the complete article

Find more news like – Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com at 911 Dispatcher Programs EDU.

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – NewHampshire.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s