Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – The Union Leader


The Union Leader

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire
The Union Leader
The Manchester Fire Department was alerted to 1061 Elm St. at 9:22 p.m. Wednesday after residents called emergency dispatch to say their apartment was on fire. Gamache said the couple in Apartment 210 were in bed when they smelled smoke.

Click here to read the complete article

Find more news like – Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – The Union Leader at 911 Dispatcher Programs EDU.

Blinded by smoke, firefighters rescue couple from apartment fire – The Union Leader

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s